Cold Formed Steel Buildings
- With accurately-made CFS steel frame components, construction is quick and doesn’t require highly skilled labour.
- CFS delivers a number of unique environmental benefits such as product longevity, recyclablity, easy transportation and less raw material wastage.
- CFS doesn’t have to be treated with pesticides, preservatives or glues. Floors and walls are not susceptible to moisture build-up.
- CFS offers architectural and design flexibility due to its inherent strength, which allows it to span greater distances.
- Al Masaood Bergum has implemented systems in conjunction with Cold Formed Steel requirements to ensure international standards are adopted and carried out from design through to fabrication and erection.