AMBHertel, a joint venture between Hertel ME and Al Masaood Bergum, provides insulation, painting, scaffolding and fireproofing services predominantly for offshore industry.
Bringing together history and reputation of Dutch industry leaders Hertel, AMBHertel has achieved sustainable growth to become the premier multi-discipline service provider in the UAE. AMBHertel has gained a solid reputation as a trusted contractor able to deliver quality, safe solutions to meet contractual needs.
- Engineering, design and management and execution of insulation and access solutions
- Blastproof accommodation and associated architectural outfitting
- Painting, grit blasting and fireproofing
- Valves (overhaul and management)
- Heat and electrical tracing
- Asbestos removal
- Mechanical fabrication and application
The company is the industry leader in passive fire protection and experts in the delivery of safe, high quality, cost-effective insulation services.
Key projects have included Samsung Corporation on the Olefin Conversion Unit and Tecnimont S.p.A on the polypropylene plants. The polypropylene plants are the largest in the world and AMBHertel was awarded as the “Best Sub-Contractor 2009” on this prestigious world-class project. AMBHertel was also awarded a contract for the provision of scaffolding and insulation services by Dutco McConnell Dowell (Australia) and access for maintenance and overhauls at the Taweelah B power Station, Abu Dhabi.